PDA

View Full Version : [PEDIDO] Ajuda

eclipsegamer
21/03/2016, 11:34 PM
Ola pessoal sou novo aqui no forum e de cara ja vi que é um ótimo forum !

e entao eu estava aqui pensando em criar um servidor de mu caseiro e ja vi varios tutoriais na net eu até mesmo ja consegui criar alguns servers mas sempre com um tipo de bug meio ruim de ter e percebi que aqui tem varios mu servers bom com quase nada de bug e ja até tentei usar alguns desses mu servers mas nunca consegui configurar corretamente, da erro ou até mesmo nao abre alguns programas e entao eu estou aqui agora para pedir para alguem me ajudar via skype a criar um servidor de mu caseiro via no-ip, sql 2008 r2 e windows 8.

meu skype: REMOVIDO

Pfv alguem humilde o bastante pra me ajudar agradeço desde ja !

PROIBIDO POSTAGEM DE SKYPE OU QUALQUER CONTATO, USE O MP PRA ISSO!

clerigz
12/04/2016, 10:32 PM
[QUOTE = eclipsegamer; 10450]! Personal Hello am new here in the forum and face ever seen that is a great forum and then here I was thinking about creating a home mu server and already seen several tutorials on the net I even already got create some servers but always with a kind of middle bug bad to have and realized that here has several mu good servers with almost no bug and already even tried to use some of these mu servers but could not set properly, the error or even not open some programs and so I am here now to ask someone to help me on skype to create a home mu server via no-ip, sQL 2008 r2 and windows 8. my skype: REMOVED PFV someone humble enough to help me thank you from already ! [warning] PROHIBITED pOSTING OF SKYPE OR ANY CONTACT, USE MP PRA THAT! [/ warning] [/ QUOTE] You can

You can create a stand alone server in your pc using the tutorial allover the net. and what server files and season do you want to create?

eclipsegamer
12/04/2016, 11:30 PM
[QUOTE = eclipsegamer; 10450]! Personal Hello am new here in the forum and face ever seen that is a great forum and then here I was thinking about creating a home mu server and already seen several tutorials on the net I even already got create some servers but always with a kind of middle bug bad to have and realized that here has several mu good servers with almost no bug and already even tried to use some of these mu servers but could not set properly, the error or even not open some programs and so I am here now to ask someone to help me on skype to create a home mu server via no-ip, sQL 2008 r2 and windows 8. my skype: REMOVED PFV someone humble enough to help me thank you from already ! [warning] PROHIBITED pOSTING OF SKYPE OR ANY CONTACT, USE MP PRA THAT! [/ warning] [/ QUOTE] You can

You can create a stand alone server in your pc using the tutorial allover the net. and what server files and season do you want to create?

I'm trying to create 97d premium fireteam

clerigz
15/04/2016, 02:00 AM
I'm trying to create 97d premium fireteam

did you follow all the instruction in the tutorial? and what is the problem after you do all the steps in creating server?