PDA

View Full Version : |Tutorial| MuEmu Antihack + Guia de Vídeo 97D

djagripnos
02/11/2016, 01:12 PM
tutoriais video

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Download
[Only registered and activated users can see links]!yBNjVBhQ!6yQmsDUI-bpXPwZA5C0L_Q

LEMMOR
13/08/2017, 12:34 PM
tutoriais video

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Download
[Only registered and activated users can see links]!yBNjVBhQ!6yQmsDUI-bpXPwZA5C0L_Q

Sir can you make it work in IGCN Season 6?

IGCN Season 6 Main: [Only registered and activated users can see links]!QYkRxSzC!DJ9FWcoNPPU2miMuhEj8QeOh8d29et6iuoiPRza oViM

Thanks. :)

andredeco
13/08/2017, 01:40 PM
Sir can you make it work in IGCN Season 6?

IGCN Season 6 Main: [Only registered and activated users can see links]!QYkRxSzC!DJ9FWcoNPPU2miMuhEj8QeOh8d29et6iuoiPRza oViM

Thanks. :)

IGCN já possui antihack no servidor e é melhor que qualquer outro externo. Caso queira adicionar um outro antihack, basta seguir o vídeo, o processo é o mesmo. Você terá que configurar os arquivos do servidor também para não gerar conflito.

LEMMOR
13/08/2017, 08:34 PM
[QUOTE = andredeco; 25229] IGCN already has antihack on the server and is better than any external one. If you want to add another anti-hack, just follow the video, the process is the same. You will have to configure the server files as well not to generate conflict. [/ QUOTE]

yes i did that why after doing it main.exe crash :D

just wondering if i have mistaken because other said that IGCN has a different Season 6, do you know what exact ClientVersion of IGCN? IGCN Main: [Only registered and activated users can see links]!QYkRxSzC!DJ9FWcoNP...t6iuoiPRzaoViM ([Only registered and activated users can see links]!QYkRxSzC!DJ9FWcoNPPU2miMuhEj8QeOh8d29et6iuoiPRza oViM)

andredeco
13/08/2017, 08:58 PM
A versão do Main IGCN você encontra no arquivo ServerInfo no Cliente, a padrão é 1.05.25. A IGCN recomenda que o hook de outro antihack seja feito pelo desenvolvedor do programa. Eu nunca consegui adicionar por conta própria. Lembrando que o antihack da MuEMU não é compatível com todas as desenvolvedoras de MuServer.

LEMMOR
14/08/2017, 04:29 AM
[QUOTE = andredeco; 25244] The version of Main IGCN you find in the ServerInfo file on the Client, by default is 1.05.25. The IGCN recommends that the hook of another anti-hack be made by the developer of the program. I've never been able to add on my own. Remembering that MuEMU anti-hack is not compatible with all MuServer developers. [/ QUOTE]

thanks for your info. :)

Ravoc
07/05/2020, 03:17 PM
upload or links ples

ocros
05/06/2020, 03:03 AM
please reupload, thanks!