PDA

View Full Version : |Pedido| Eu estou procurando um bom MuOnline Launcher para SXII Premium ou gratuito

KeysS
18/04/2017, 01:44 PM
Boa tarde a todos, eu estou procurando um programador ou pessoa que tenha ou possa fazer um Launcher para novas versões do MuOnline, particularmente para a versão Temporada XII, eu preciso do lançador tem as mesmas funções que o Webzen original, para ver apenas eles têm que entrar na página MuOnline Webzen e baixar o cliente.

Eu exijo é:

Ele detecta suas resoluções PC (vídeo / monitor) e faz-los seleção para escolher
Tem a função de atualização automática via HTTP e / ou FTP
Tendo a função SelfUpdate devem ser obrigados a corrigir o lançador
Ter o modo de função Janela
Ele detecta se o servidor está on-line
Para salvar o ID (LauncherOption.if edição do arquivo)
Tenha web no lançador e botões para levá-lo para a web
Operar em sistemas do XP para o Windows 10
Que não requer bibliotecas extras, se necessário, não superior Quadros NET 3, de preferência sem requisitos bibliotecas (como Webzen)
Pele que tem um básica, como Webzen, eu não requerem um em particular, mas parece decente

Basicamente um Launcher igual a Webzen.

Se você tem qualquer fonte de Link para trabalhar e adaptá-los a apreciar, ou se você sabe qualquer desenvolvedor confiável igualmente.

PS Sistemas
18/04/2017, 06:32 PM
Eu faço, entre em contato para saber o valor.

KeysS
21/04/2017, 08:43 PM
Please, I need a serious developer, I do not need a developer like the one up here, to sell me "WHATEVER IT WANTS", but "WHAT I NEED", offering me a price for what he wants (high) and when I ask him what I need with that price "doubles it", if so, just do not send a message, thank you.

louis
21/04/2017, 09:01 PM
Please, I need a serious developer, I do not need a developer like the one up here, to sell me "WHATEVER IT WANTS", but "WHAT I NEED", offering me a price for what he wants (high) and when I ask him what I need with that price "doubles it", if so, just do not send a message, thank you.

And do you think that service will be cheap? milagres não existem ! Miracles do not exist bro!

KeysS
21/04/2017, 09:26 PM
200 usd for a launcher ? are you kidding me ? ... ?? wtf, the more expensive launcher in the network? or i'm wrong?, igcn launcher = 100 usd <, the unique problem, needs net frameworks 4, other is ok.

louis
21/04/2017, 09:29 PM
200 usd for a launcher ? are you kidding me ? ... ?? wtf, the more expensive launcher in the network? or i'm wrong?, igcn launcher = 100 usd <, the unique problem, needs net frameworks 4, other is ok.

Exclusivity has its price, PS Sistema is a serious developer, cheap becomes expensive

KeysS
21/04/2017, 09:32 PM
Exclusivity has its price

Hahaha that is your answer? you can't cover that :) whatever, you can close the thread, i think i will buy just igcn launcher, i can pay the same for any other launcher, i don't need the same options that igcn, i just need my options with a good design if the price would be 100 usd or with the ability to change the skin "like igcn", but 200 usd ? really?

igc launcher for get info or options and price:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

not is ads, i need a launcher really and i can pay until 99 usd max, no more.

louis
21/04/2017, 11:08 PM
Hahaha that is your answer? you can't cover that :) whatever, you can close the thread, i think i will buy just igcn launcher, i can pay the same for any other launcher, i don't need the same options that igcn, i just need my options with a good design if the price would be 100 usd or with the ability to change the skin "like igcn", but 200 usd ? really?

igc launcher for get info or options and price:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

not is ads, i need a launcher really and i can pay until 99 usd max, no more.

Good luck ;D