PDA

View Full Version : |Download| Means MUOnline, PSD,Design,Loadings...

fantoma
16/07/2017, 09:34 AM
Well as the subject says, these are some of my work done in my trajectory of Mu Online and I want to share it with you to make it useful especially if you have a server.
This if my memory does not fail me is 2015 rolleyes

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
PSD: [Only registered and activated users can see links]!TIwSUDjD!vkcAZVeYsxSIAmUpV4IG-fbX_hmYZlHgnijiDEfzHwc ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Here I leave a banner for your server, I did it there in 2013 but it was never published, at least that I remember.

PSD: [Only registered and activated users can see links]!LNoBgSha!PFUuVEf7iEtmNyYPCEVlMz2hz-fMkesMXoZtK95O2Yk

And well sure already know this Launcher and what differentiates this PSD to the others published is that this is the complete PSD, can make the changes they want not only the name of the server.

PSD: [Only registered and activated users can see links]!GQRjRBZS!BHe8IxA8IyI3qLmyi1ZrLEu-FZlis9WazL6eR2KNOJk

This is a loading for S4 clients and previous versions (I think they can customize it for S6 but that's already on their side)

PSD: [Only registered and activated users can see links]!TJRgQaxB!vWzjCDCgPqpzCW91u-fxm6n23TXOa7Ph8pVZBsRoRKA

This is ... well I do not know how to call it can put here their special offers and others, they can completely edit everything from texts to images, and if they want to save the font styles, just give it second click, copy style, and paste it in Your "styles" window

PSD: [Only registered and activated users can see links]!LUhT0ZRS!vqPQxeG0ce87c7nJbav2ur9qzzGhhITg_gLdLj7 W1yQ

comunidade Linda. rolleyes

nehru
22/03/2018, 11:42 PM
cade as fontes?

DrAgOn-ADM
29/04/2018, 07:49 PM
Complicado em, posta as imagens mais n posta as fontes, DO QUE ADIANTA O PSD sem as fontes..........

bruno68
26/08/2018, 01:25 AM
Alguém tem os outros aquivos referente ao launcher ?

4i20
26/08/2018, 12:18 PM
Otima PSDs^, ja vo usar uma delas em meu launcher!!!^^ vlw irmão!! o/

jhonhy™
26/08/2018, 03:38 PM
Complicado em, posta as imagens mais n posta as fontes, DO QUE ADIANTA O PSD sem as fontes..........

É só você abrir o psd no photoshop, clica na fonte, ai ele vai dar um erro dizendo que nao existe fonte tal, só ver o nome e baixar no google rs.

Abraços;

[]'s

DrAgOn-ADM
03/09/2018, 09:40 PM
Pior que tinha feito isso Jhonhy ^^ (não sabia disso)

Obrigado !

oliveiracwb
03/03/2019, 06:25 AM
Vejam o nome das fontes, façam download de uma por uma na Google. Além de dar, quer que arregace ainda? Os caras querem tudo de mão beijada, bando de folgado.

DrAgOn-ADM
08/03/2019, 10:53 AM
1 ano depois...

OBS: as vezes tem procedimentos que não sabemos, pode ser por falta de atenção, ou por ser noob mesmo, (normal isso quando se ta aprendendo), de la pra cá aprendi muuuuita coisa, coisas q gente aqui nem sabe, temos q ajudar quem precise.