PDA

View Full Version : |Pedido| Recommend Mu Season 2 Support Unicode Thai Language

teza123
24/05/2018, 03:45 AM
Hello Perfectzone,
I would like you to recommend Team Mu Season 2 Support Unicode Thai Language thumbupthumbup

Thank you! Love love

cronusmaker
24/05/2018, 04:15 AM
Well the problem itself is not the server and the only thing you have to change is the main.exe of the game
and a good exchange of the text.bmd but in season 2 and a rare season as well as the season 5
unhappily and it is difficult to find this version both files and mains compatible what is my favorite
version of mine and the 1.03H + J of the technically seasoned Korean protocol 3
Well the problem itself is not the server and the only thing you have to change is the main.exe of the game and a good exchange of the text.bmd but in season 2 and a rare season as well as the season 5 unhappily and it is difficult to find this version both files and mains compatible what is my favorite version of mine and the 1.03H + J of the technically seasoned Korean protocol 3

teza123
24/05/2018, 04:42 AM
Well the problem itself is not the server and the only thing you have to change is the main.exe of the game
and a good exchange of the text.bmd but in season 2 and the rare season as well as the season 5
unhappily and it is difficult to find this version both files and mains compatible what is my favorite
version of mine and the 1.03H + J of the technically seasoned Korean protocol 3
Well the problem itself is not the server and the only thing you have to change is the main.exe of the game and a good exchange of the text.bmd but in season 2 and a rare season as well as the season 5 unhappily and it it is difficult to find this version both files and mains compatible what is my favorite version of mine and the 1.03H + J of the technically seasoned Korean protocol 3
Thanks for answer.
I think so. Hard to find Main.exe support. I found team Support Multi Language Thai (Xteam) but I can not contact them. ( No reply)

cronusmaker
24/05/2018, 10:12 AM
and the teams of mu xteam and the more inrravada to solve these things more
may she not have technically nowadays most of the more.exe are adapted to ENG, JPN, CHS

the only one I picked out of these protocols was the infinityMU Team that was PHI

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
uma parte do cliente ser aberto a customização isso tambem entra o sistema de linguagem

05-21-2018, 11:25 PM
Maykon ([Only registered and activated users can see links])