Mencionado
    0 Post(s)
    MEU HUMOR
    Worried
    País
    Thailand

Recommend Mu Season 2 Support Unicode Thai Language

Hello Perfectzone,
    I would like you to recommend Team Mu Season 2 Support Unicode Thai Language

Thank you! Love love
    Last edited by teza123; 24/05/2018 at 03:49 AM.

Data de Ingresso
    May 2015
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Mencionado
    13 Post(s)
    MEU HUMOR
    Buzzed
    País
    Brazil
    Well the problem itself is not the server and the only thing you have to change is the main.exe of the game
    and a good exchange of the text.bmd but in season 2 and a rare season as well as the season 5
    unhappily and it is difficult to find this version both files and mains compatible what is my favorite
    version of mine and the 1.03H + J of the technically seasoned Korean protocol 3

Well the problem itself is not the server and the only thing you have to change is the main.exe of the game and a good exchange of the text.bmd but in season 2 and a rare season as well as the season 5 unhappily and it is difficult to find this version both files and mains compatible what is my favorite version of mine and the 1.03H + J of the technically seasoned Korean protocol 3
    [CENTER]

Data de Ingresso
    May 2018
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Mencionado
    0 Post(s)
    MEU HUMOR
    Worried
    País
    Thailand
    Well the problem itself is not the server and the only thing you have to change is the main.exe of the game
    and a good exchange of the text.bmd but in season 2 and the rare season as well as the season 5
    unhappily and it is difficult to find this version both files and mains compatible what is my favorite
    version of mine and the 1.03H + J of the technically seasoned Korean protocol 3

Well the problem itself is not the server and the only thing you have to change is the main.exe of the game and a good exchange of the text.bmd but in season 2 and a rare season as well as the season 5 unhappily and it it is difficult to find this version both files and mains compatible what is my favorite version of mine and the 1.03H + J of the technically seasoned Korean protocol 3
    Thanks for answer.
    I think so. Hard to find Main.exe support. I found team Support Multi Language Thai (Xteam) but I can not contact them. ( No reply)
    Last edited by teza123; 24/05/2018 at 04:45 AM.

Data de Ingresso
    May 2015
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Mencionado
    13 Post(s)
    MEU HUMOR
    Buzzed
    País
    Brazil
    and the teams of mu xteam and the more inrravada to solve these things more
    may she not have technically nowadays most of the more.exe are adapted to ENG, JPN, CHS

the only one I picked out of these protocols was the infinityMU Team that was PHI

fica a dica ai pra o @Maykon @[Somente membros podem ver os links. ] @l[Somente membros podem ver os links. ]
    uma parte do cliente ser aberto a customização isso tambem entra o sistema de linguagem

05-21-2018, 11:25 PM
    [Somente membros podem ver os links. ]
    Last edited by cronusmaker; 24/05/2018 at 10:16 AM.
    [CENTER]

Permissões de Postagem