Mencionado
    79 Post(s)
    MEU HUMOR
    Angelic
    País
    Greece

DTWeb 2.0

Hello everybody,

I know you will not read even 1% from what I'm going to say and will just download the files and start asking a questions after..

I will spend less time than I have spent to build this release to say couple of words

Shortly... I did a lot of improvements to the original DTweb 0.1 Released by MeMos long time ago. Why have I choose this web? Because it's easy for understanding, good enough security level. But the main reason is to pay respect to MeMos for his work in the past giving back the interest to his website.

If you like it, share it, edit it, use it as you like, but don't forget where did you find it and NEVER EVER sell a module or the website to someone. It's been made to be shared for free. If you know someone who selling it, please contact me straight a way.

And speaking for this, I have to say that this is also kind of "Thanks" to Dark Master for the help he gave us when we needed. That's why I did it for you and will be shared only here as usual

I've tried to make all the settings easy for understanding and operating with tool tips explaining everything you need to know. From the questions you are going to ask I will see was it a smart move or waist of time.

I will not explain everything about the website modules again, but couple of things must be said:

1. Doesn't Support SQL Server 2000 (Tested with 2008 and 2014)

2. This website doesn't support newer PHP versions (haven't tested from which version will break up, but works from 5.2 to 5.4 for sure)

3. This website doesn't support SEASON 1+ (Only 97D-99T )

4. This website works only with MSSQL, no PDO or other database options/version and connection are possible (It is as it was, I haven't changed anything in this part of the website)

5. You can run the website with any web server only the PHP version mater

I have added couple of new things these days
    - Added Serial Search (Inventory-Warehouse)
    - Added Session Switch (Admin-User)
    - Added Login Log
    - Added Market Detailed Logs
    - Added Jewel Deposit Logs
    - Add Form name random encryption (Unique forms)
    - Added Random Auction Serial (You may recognize all auction Items because their serial starts with 555....)
    - Fixed some items warehouse rendering (The item function didn't recognizes levels Box,Stone and etc, it was fixed)

I was thinking this release to be my last work with MuOnline, putting all I have released together, but if you have any problems or want to share your experience, you can PM-me privately or write down here

Installation:
    1st Run Tables.sql file into your query analyzer
    2nd Put the website into the main directory not in sub-folder, some files uses "Directory Root" as destination and you may have a problems with images and files including
    3rdEdit you php.ini file and set file_upload to "ON"
    4th Replace your SQL connecting credentials in configs/config.php
    5th Login using 127.0.0.1 with username 'test' and pasword 'test'
    6th Edit Market Settings and change the encryption key
    7th Follow the tool tips to change any other settings

*Additional Information:
    1.To be able to use the admin panel you have to insert your account name and IP address into GM_accounts table. If you use a proxy or hosting provider (DNS instead of local connection) you have to use your global (external IP). The website will NOT recognize you as an admin if you do not put correct IP address and username even if one of them is the same!
    Better for testing leave it as is it is and use test/test on 127.0.0.1
    2. The website uses fopen function a lot, for logs, sliders and other modules So it needs to be allowed from php.ini

Download Link (Updated link with Xampp):
    [Somente membros podem ver os links. ]
    Download Link Web Only:
    ables [Updated]:
    Video

Say Thank You !!

Credits to:
    MeMoS
    RaFa
    SaVoy